I don’t do chain letters because I have a terrible history with them. But I will say my five things!
1) I am short sighted with astigmatism in one eye. This means my cornea is more oval shaped than it should be (as I understand it) and means light smears through it. I have to have a special lens in my glasses to fix it.
2) I’m a red head! Firey with a passion to match :D lol Red is also my favourite colour.
3) I run three blogs on Tumblr, including this one. The second is a dormant Ask Blog called Ask The Two Shepards ( http://askthetwoshepards.tumblr.com ) which is a Mass Effect OC blog about two separate Commander Shepards, one from the Renegade universe and one from the Paragon that took liberties with the ending of ME3. The last is Kayhem Maus Creative Works ( http://kayhemmauscreativeworks.tumblr.com ) which is my writing blog which includes reviews of other peoples works as well as my own. The name is from my writer’s pseudonym which I intend to publish under once I get a book out there.
4) I also run two sub blogs out of this particular blog. Kayhem Maus’ Retro Arcade Gaming is a review series mostly in text about various arcade games of my childhood when I spent most summers in Seaside Cities/towns playing arcades at the seafront. The accompanying videos to this series can be found at http://youtube.com/user/kmmouse20 . I also do the semi-occasional (as I find final episode reviews apparently impossible to do for some reason - may have something to do with the sheer amount of nunfuckery that tends to occur) Doctor Who episode reviews under the title Doctor Who Theories Reviews and Speculation Hour (DW-TRaSH) which I will probably get back to when the next series starts. Go Peter Capaldi, I believe in you!
5) I am also prone to talking in my sleep and having entire conversation (usually not the polite things are said supposedly, though I cannot verify this for reasons you will soon understand) with people and when I wake, I have no recollection of these conversations ever taking place. This has come to bite me in the ass on more than one occasion as they have passed on important info I do not have in waking times that I should have known.